Apply For an Instant Personal Loan in This Festive Season
The festive season is that time of the year when people fulfill their long-cherished aspirations. While some buy gold or silver, others purchase a motor vehicle or house, and some consider renovating their home. However, you need money to make your dreams a reality. With an instant loan app bringing cash to your account, you don’t need to sacrifice your dreams anymore or pull out money from your savings account.
An instant loan app, also known as a personal loan app, is a one-stop-shop for all your loan-related needs. There are large numbers of loan apps like Fullerton Instaloan app available on the google play store & App Store for the users. It lets you calculate your net EMI liability, offer convenient ways to repay, apply for the loan and check its status, and get unique, app-only offers.
Read this article to discover the best ways to fulfill your dreams with a personal loan app.
The Top-3 Tips to Get Easy Finance With an Instant Loan App
- Keep an Eye for Exclusive Offers
Every festive season, both big and small businesses offer massive discounts to boost their sales. Similarly, many lenders in India offer exclusive discounts and other value-added benefits for loan applicants during the festive season. As a wise borrower, you must scout for such deals and use your instant loan app to its fullest. The most common benefit that lenders offer is lower than the standard interest rate. To get the best deal, you need to compare lenders and avail the best deal.
- Check Whether You are Eligible
Before choosing a lender, check the eligibility terms laid out by the lender. To get cash fast, you can rely on a quick loan app that offers you simple eligibility criteria. For example, to avail a personal loan from Fullerton, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
- You have to be an Indian citizen.
- Your age should not be below 21 and above 65.
- Your minimum monthly income should be between INR 20,000 and 25,000 if you are salaried For self-employed professionals, the minimum income criteria depend on the industry and profession.
- If you are salaried, you should have a work experience of more than one year, with six months in the current company.
- A CIBIL score of 750 and above. However, the lender may offer some relaxation during the festive season.
Alternatively, you may open a personal loan eligibility calculator and get the latest information about the eligibility criteria.
- Arrange the Documents and Apply For the Loan
As you have moved to the third tip, we can safely assume that you fulfil the required eligibility criteria. As a next step, you need to scan the following documents and upload them on the instant loan app.
- Identity proof, such as PAN Card
- Address proof, such as Aadhar Card
- Latest two months’ salary slips (salaried) or Profit and Loss statement (self-employed)
- Three months’ bank account statement
- Income Tax Returns
- Passport size photograph
Soon after you upload the documents on the personal loan app, the lender would evaluate your application, check the documents, analyze your credit score and financial profile, and inform you of the loan amount. Although a personal loan EMI calculator displays the EMI, it may sometimes change depending on the loan amount you are eligible for.
An instant loan app has simplified the process of an online loan application. Now, you can apply for a personal loan without going anywhere. And, a loan is possibly the only product where convenience comes at a discount.
Hence, if you are contemplating to enhance the quality of your life this festive season, an instant loan app is all you need to check.