Why you should tell your doctor immediately when your body doesn’t function as usual
The underlying causes of erectile dysfunction could be life-threatening and devastating for a person's physical and mental wellbeing
Men came across many sexual problems in their life because of stress, diseases, trauma, or other reasons. Erectile dysfunction is one such condition
Erectile dysfunction is a serious health issue for males in their old age but it can also occur at a young age. Erectile dysfunction is when a male is unable to obtain or maintain an erection. It is also called impotence.
Viagra 150mgis the drug of choice for treating erectile dysfunction, it induces smooth muscle relaxation in the penis and arterial walls. The blood flow to the genitals is increased and through relaxation of smooth muscles in the penis called cavernosal muscle, the sinuses open up to accommodate the increased blood flow. This is the mechanism of an erection that could be achieved by the Viagra pill.
The underlying causes of erectile dysfunction could be life-threatening and devastating for a person’s physical and mental well being.
The majority of men prefer hiding or denying their erection problem as they have the fear of embarrassment but it could lead to serious complications.
Reasons why you should tell your doctor about your problems
- Early diagnosis, early treatment: This is the rule of thumb for almost all health concerns. If a person has a problem with an erection and he denies it or hides it, he would never be able to treat it on time. If erectile dysfunction is not treated it can become frequent and worst as the personage. So it’s better to talk to your doctor about sexual dysfunctions.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure could be the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction and you may not know that your blood pressure is peaking up because it remains undiagnosed until it reaches certain values and causes showing its symptoms. So if you are frequently having difficulty achieving an erection, you most probably are at risk for hypertension.
- Cardiovascular problems: Heart diseases often go undiagnosed for many years until a serious problem is developed causing heart failure or angina. If you are not suspecting heart problems but have erection problems, you must see a doctor as erectile dysfunction could be the first sign of chronic heart diseases.
- Mental stress: Erectile dysfunction is a cause of unresolved depression in so many couples. This condition is stress-provoking and a person with an erection deficit not only stays stressed by himself but also his spouse feels neglected. This sort of depression does not allow the person to focus on work and his social or family role that makes things unmanageable for the family. Because of the mental stress, the overall work productivity is reduced and the person gets a sense of inferiority complex.
- Other underlying co-morbid conditions: Diabetes, high triglyceride, liver problem, chronic kidney disease, and post-traumatic stress disorder could be the underlying causes, that your doctor can unfold during the screening examination.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Treating underlying conditions: the priority of your doctor is to treat the underlying pathology causing the erection problem. Once the co-morbidity is resolved, erectile dysfunction starts improving by itself in most cases.
- Erectile dysfunction drugs: In men, the erectile dysfunction may not resolve after treating the underlying condition and in such situations, the only option left is erectile dysfunction drugs.
The medications used for treating erectile dysfunction belong to a class of drugs called the Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor drugs. A very potent and safe PDE-5 inhibitor drug is Viagra 150mg, it is also called Sildenafil Citrate and is sold under the brand name Viagra.
This drug is easily available in stores and you can get tadarise 40mg from our website by clicking on this link.