Nintendo and other iPhone app developers warn users not to update to iOS 14 or they could experience glitches
iPhone app developers
- At Tuesday’s Apple event, Tim Cook announced that iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 would launch the following day.
- This gave developers only 24 hours’ notice to prepare their apps for the update.
- Now, some developers, including Nintendo, are warning users not to download the update or they could experience glitches.
- Last year, developers had more than a week’s notice before the OS update went live
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. https://www.yahoo.com/news/nintendo-other-iphone-app-developers-141408148.html