Acne has affected many people in their teenage years. Thanks to causes like hormonal changes, medications, diet and genetics, we can’t avoid its formation on our skin.
Besides all these things, one thing that acne leaves for us is scars. They are formed when these breakouts are picked or popped.
Although some scars fade over time, a few may remain permanent. These marks will leave an impression on your looks, which can be a problem for your personality.
But with the help of dermatologists and cosmetologists specialising in acne scar treatment in Ludhiana, we have found out some products that will help you get rid of these impressions. These things will help you improve your overall appearance.
Before jumping into these products, we need to know the various types of acne scars given below:
- Hyperpigmentation: This can be red or brown discoloration.
- Depressed Scars: They are also called atrophic scars. These include ice pick scars, boxcar scars, and rolling scars.
- Raised Scars: These are also called hypertrophic or keloidal scars.
As per a cosmetologist, severe acne has the risk of leaving permanent scars while they heal. To counter them, chemical peels and microneedling have proven to be beneficial.
Methods To Choose The Best Scar Removal Products
To choose the appropriate product to remove these impressions from your skin, here are some parameters you need to look at to achieve the best outcomes:
- Skin Type
- Effects of the products
- Safety precautions that patients need to practise.
Before you start applying these products, you need to consult a cosmetologist to ensure their effectiveness without causing any complications.
Solutions You Need To Apply To Clear Out Unwanted Marks
- Cicatrix Cream: It contains natural ingredients like activated centella asiatica and pinus sylvestris, which reduces acne and hypertrophic scars. It also treats burn and stretch marks.
- Avene Triacneal Expert: It treats post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, erythema and dark spots while reducing the inflammation.
- Scar Away Gel Pads: They incorporate silicone that creates occlusion to hydrate the scars, which reduces their appearance.
- AcneScar Advanced Gel By Brinton: It has natural botanical extracts like allium cepa, bellis perennis flower extract, and aloe vera that help in scar reduction.
- Abbot Melaglow Rich Cream: It involves components like Kojic acid, which acts effectively to break down pigmentation.
- Biluma: This solution has kojic acid, alpha arbutin, and niacinamide, which works well on the scars left behind by acne.
- Gylo 6 Cream: This has antioxidant properties and includes keratolytic activity to remove pigmented scars caused by acne.
Acne scars are a real threat to our skin. Breaking them can invite infections that are harmful to our health. You can seek various treatment options from the best skin clinic in Vizag that will help you achieve a clear skin.
For a better looking skin and looks, come to us and take your first step towards the transformation that will set you apart in the crowd and help you build a persona everyone wants to have. It will create a different image for you.