Blacked-out text is often used to conceal sensitive information in images. However, there are a few simple ways to reveal blacked-out text, even if it has been obscured by thick marker or other tools.Read the article to get to know how to uncover blacked-out text.
Method 1: Using a Photo Editing Tool
- Open the image in a photo editing tool.
- Increase the brightness, contrast, and shadows of the image to 100%.
- Zoom in on the blacked-out text to get a closer look.
Method 2: Using a Web Tool or Application
There are a number of web tools and applications that are specifically designed to reveal blacked-out text. These tools often use a variety of techniques to make blacked-out text more visible, such as adjusting the contrast and brightness of the image and using filters to remove noise.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party Application
There are also a number of third-party applications that are specifically designed to remove markers from images. These applications can be helpful if the blacked-out text has been obscured by a thick marker.
Tips for Revealing Blacked-Out Text
- Use a different background color. If the blacked-out text is on a light background, try changing the background color to a darker color. This can often make the text more visible.
- Use a pen tool to isolate the text. This can be helpful if the text is surrounded by other objects or features in the image.
- Try different settings. It may take some experimentation to find the best settings for revealing blacked-out text. Try adjusting the brightness, contrast, and shadows of the image, as well as the hue and saturation.
- Be patient. It may take some time to reveal blacked-out text, especially if it has been obscured by a thick marker.
Revealing blacked-out text is a simple process that can be done using a variety of methods. By following the tips above, you can often reveal blacked-out text, even if it has been obscured by thick marker or other tools.