Polycystic Ovary Syndrome affects the menstrual condition of a woman in her younger years. It creates a wide array of issues that impact their health badly.
Millions of women around the world suffer from this occurrence and are living an unhealthy life. But if you seek help from the best homoeopathic doctor in Ludhiana, there can be some solution that can bring some relief.
In this article, we will share the best ways to tackle this disease and improve the occurrences of the menstrual cycle for a better reproductive health.
Problems caused by this disease
- Genetics: If you have a family history of women with such a disease, you are more likely to develop it while you grow up. Thus, it becomes a genetically passed problem.
- Lifestyle: Lack of exercise and inadequate diet can increase the chances of you to develop this disease. Excess weight can worsen the insulin resistance in your body.
- Environmental factors: Exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals and certain pollutants can contribute to the development of this disease.
- Inflammation: It is also another contributing factor that affects the ovaries and creates troubles during hormonal production and function.
- Insulin Resistance: Women suffering from this issue can have a higher intolerance for insulin. It interrupts ovulation and increases the production of androgen in your body.
Remedies to solve this issue
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is helpful for women who are experiencing irregular menstrual cycles. It is essential for cases where the cycle is delayed or meagre. It helps a lot of individuals who seek comfort and emotional support.
- Sepia: It is effective for women who suffer from mood swings along with irregular periods and irritability. It is also considered when there are signs of lowered libido and vaginal dryness.
- Natrum Mur: This is helpful for women who not only suffer irregular periods but can also gain weight and experience water retention.
- Laches: This medicine is recommendable for women who experience hot flashes and can feel worse before periods.
- Calcarea Carbonica: For women who suffer heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding due to cold extremities and fatigue, this medicine is a wonderful remedy.
- Thuja Occidentalis: It cures acne and other skin issues for women with PCOS and irregular menstrual cycles.
Changeable mood, sensitive attitude and getting irritated even with the smallest manners can be signs of this problem. It can really become really hard to manage.
It also affects your reproductivity in the worst manner.
That is why it is essential to consult the most trusted homoeopathic doctor in Mumbai to get suitable treatment for this problem. You will be able to improve your overall health with their prescriptions with profound effect.
PCOS is a complex problem that needs an advanced approach to tackle and achieve the best results.
You can also bring in some changes in your daily routine, which will be really helpful in achieving the best outcomes against this condition. Not only will that help you get relief, but it will also help you from its impacts, which is also crucial for your mental health.